Wood stoves > Simpson DuraVent > 1 Result
DuraVent is a recognized technological leader in the venting industry. Consistently the first to market with new innovations in venting systems, DuraVent has captured a leadership position in emerging markets. DuraVent has patents for several products and continues to design safe and technologically advanced venting.
DuraVent offers the following product lines:
- DuraTech: Double-wall all-fuel class A chimney.
- DuraPlus: Triple-wall all-fuel chimney with two layers of insulation.
- DuraPlus HTC: Double-wall all-fuel chimney built to Canadian standards.
- DuraChimney II: Double-wall air-cooled chimney for pre-fabricated masonry chimneys.
- DuraBlack: Single-wall stovepipe.
- DVL: Double-wall stovepipe.
- DuraLiner: Double-wall factory insulated masonry relinin system.
- DuraFlex: Flexible stainless steel liners.
- Ventinox: Flexible stainless steel liner.
- PelletVent: Multi-fuel vent.
- PelletVent Pro: Vents appliances using oil, wood-pellets, corn and other biofuels.
- Type B Gas Vent: Vents natural gas, liquid propane category I and draft-hood equipped appliances
- FasNSeal: Single, double-wall, flex, and concentric venting for category II, III and IV
- PolyPro: Single-wall, flex and concentric venting made of polypropylene for category II and IV condensing appliances that operate up to 248 degrees.